Operations Manager at Aku Organics
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Aku Organics
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions.
- Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Works closely with COO on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Completes reasonability testing and information validation prior to circulating findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Assesses a variety of situations and provide clarity to team and stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
- Supports back-office and firm-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
- Works closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in program management, business or public administration, technical management, information systems, engineering, finance/accounting, or related fields
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent overall project management experience
- Experience may be considered equivalent if experience demonstrated increased depth and breadth of responsibility
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) can be used in lieu of the educational requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Developing and implementing operational procedures and policies
- Analyzing training needs/requirements
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Ability to communicate with others effectively
- Ability to conduct research for special projects, respond timely inquiries, and present written/ oral briefings
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th Sept. 2021