Operations and Maintenance Manager at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
To lead and motivate a team of Regional Operations Managers & Vodafone NOC to deliver 1st & 2nd level support for Vodafone Ghana Operations across the Country. To optimise work fluidity and drive volume reduction initiatives across Vodafone Ghana for all Fixed and Mobile product. Having customer satisfaction at the bedrock of all decisions.To manage Operations & Maintenance Vendors/Contractors & Third parties such that business objectives of cost savings and continuous improvement are achieved. The role ensures adherence to established governance processes and principles.Job Responsibility
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of all Vodafone Retained Exchanges ensuring their optimal operations at all times. Management of available resources within budget and timely planning of capital investment.
- To lead and drive transformational change within Vodafone Ghana by inspiring people and promoting a high-performance culture which optimises delivery of service and cost benefits.
- To lead by example and create an environment based on trust, an open and honest approach, delivering promises, following through actions, enthusiasm, and commitment to achieving success through persuasive communications and liberation of people’s potential.
- To ensure the team develops and implements contingency plans to meet unplanned peaks of work across the regions
- To proactively ensure that external contractors who undertake Vodafone delivery do so in a timely, professional, and effective manner, complaint with all relevant Vodafone requirement including H&S.
- To manage the network investment work programme and control process to support the change from a repair to a maintenance organization in the region.
- Actively promote compliance with the Vodafone codes of practice and any undertakings.
- Sets and controls the Regional Operations budgets and is responsible for the unit’s team management and recruitment.
- Responsible for service, investment, and operational expenditure within financial limits
Professional / Technical Skills
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in the relevant Field (Preferable Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- Service delivery experience
- Experience in the resource management environment.
- Financial acumen, technical understanding, planning skills, work allocation skills, process development and improvement skills, assertiveness, and tenacity.
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and achieve business targets.
- Experience of managing a field engineering team
- Knowledge of engineering and quality standards
- Excellent skills in MS Office, Data analytics
- Good understanding of customer service levels and measures.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th October, 2022