Online Technical Data Researcher at IT Pros
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: IT Pros
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Join IT Pros, an award-winning technology recruiting company, founded in 2011 that works with Founders, Executives, Business Leaders, and Hiring Teams to deliver exceptional technology professionals for hire.
Our mission is to help people grow. We achieve that by helping businesses hire the right people and providing a path to greater success.
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Remote/Work-from-Home/Telecommute/Virtual since 2011
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Access to Online Tools
- Worldwide Team
- Plus Much More…
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.
The Online Technical Data Researcher will be responsible for data research and capture of employer and candidate information across the world wide web.
- Research and upload information from Crunchbase, LinkedIn, AngelList, GitHub, Job Sites, etc. to our proprietary database.
- Find contact details for persons of interest.
- Freelance, Part-Time, or Full-Time.
- Technical Sourcer, Recruiter, Screener.
- Research and upload 10+ high-quality technology professionals per day
- Earn $4,000+ per month in new hire fees
Please Note: This opportunity may be perfect if you enjoy data + research + technology.
- You must have a laptop or desktop with a working webcam and microphone.
- You must be able to accept payment via PayPal, TransferWise, or through a US Bank account.
Please Note: We value time zone differences at IT Pros that allow us to work with time versus against it. In other words, feel free to work during the hours that work best for you.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application with a LinkedIn profile to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Take-Home Assessment (60-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview with Team (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = Decision
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27 August. 2021