Officer – Local Resource Mobilization at World Vision Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: World Vision Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana - World Vision Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Support and the execution of a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy to improve World Vision Ghana technical brand and visibility to preposition World Vision within donor community
- Facilitate creative communication concepts and design
- Support marketing products and digital strategy, presentations, briefings, etc. that will support Resource Mobilisation objectives
- Support the planning and implementation of direct marketing approaches including targeting, personalisation of messages and measurability; data analysis, donor profiling and segmentation
- Work closely with World Vision Ghana’s Communications unit to implement online marketing activities including social media engagements.
- Tracking the effectiveness of various campaigns, events and donor engagements and provide regular updates to Supervisor
- Work with the wider Communications team to identify content opportunities and produce the relevant materials
- Identify digital trends and evaluate emerging technologies wherever possible to help improve World Vision Ghana’s reach and impact
- Participate in donor engagements/conferences, meetings and contribute ideation sessions
- Support the Resource Acquisition and Management team in all aspects of the team’s work as required
- Resource Acquisition
- Work with Local Resource Mobilisation Specialist to serve as a liaison between local donors, granting agencies in the budgeting and preparation of grant proposals; researches local donor requirements
- Support specialized databases and systems for recording and tracking grant proposals, awards, and related statistical information; creates and distributes standard and special reports, studies, summaries, and analyses, as required
- Works within a solicitation plan to build new and nurture current relationships through a series of personal visits, meetings, events and follow up stewardship practices
- Contribute to the mobilisation of resources from Multilateral donors, Corporates, Foundations and Trust
- Regularly support the review of project evaluations, lessons learnt from internal reports and from other NGOs and donors.
- Apply innovations and best practices in developing winnable proposal Capacity Building
- Support the capacity development of programme staff in resource acquisition and management
- Contribute to the capacity building for staff, the realisation of children’s rights advocacy and other influencing activities
- Develop WVG projects portfolio showing project results/best practices for presentation at Donor Conferences and other Project Events.
- Identify and share best practices of implementation of marketing communication in resource acquisition
- Field-level monitoring and support
- Participate in field-level review meetings, visit field project sites, provide hands-on support to project implementation teams as needed
- Prepare monthly reports on the status and results of projects implementation
- Other Responsibilities
- Ensure the values of participation, partnership, sustainability, social responsibility, cost effectiveness, transparency and accountability are reflected in your work.
- Perform other duties as required by Management.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th October, 2022