Officer, Investment Analysis at KPMG Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: KPMG Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The Investment Analysis Officer will ensure the competitiveness of the organization by devising strategies and investment plans around prevailing conditions in the organisation and Petroleum sector to ensure that the organisation remains a leader within its defined sector.
• Detailed understanding of critical business drivers and support critical decision making related to the organisation, requiring knowledge of exploration, development, and eventually production operation activities.
• Support Senior Management with investment analysis and preparation of internal/external materials.
• Perform project-specific economic evaluations and prepare related asset management reports.
• Support and collaborate with Accounting, Investor Relations, and the finance directorate on quarterly market guidance discussions as well as internal and external presentations.
• Assist with economic modelling analysis for prospective investment and ongoing development projects to ensure effective forward-looking financial planning.
• Perform financial due diligence and analysis on prospective projects and recommend an investment decision.
• Assist with the development of an investment policy aligned to the company strategy and an investment criteria for evaluating prospective projects.
• Prepare financial documents for presentation to potential and current investors on specific investments applications, information memoranda and prospectus
• Analyse company accounts and financial projections and advise the company on how to best position it’s investments.
• Provide updates on financial markets activities in order to position the company as a leading Petrochemical organisation in the local and the global market.
• Develop and maintain expert understanding of various factors that significantly drive investment decisions including activity in the energy (petroleum) sector, and local economic environment
• Monitor trends and stay abreast of developments in the petroleum industry that may impact investment potential
• Provide project status reports on all ongoing projects as per agreed timelines.
Skills & Competency Requirements
• In-depth understanding of market trends and economic principles, with the ability to recognize trends and make appropriate predictions
• Thorough understanding of laws, regulations, and guidelines concerning investments in the sector
• Knowledge of the petroleum sector
• Results-oriented with strong, research, analytical, and an ability to make sound commercial judgment
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to network and interact at all levels
• Excellent presentation skills
• Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• A minimum of six (6) years post-Bachelor’s relevant work experience of which three (3) years must be in the oil and gas industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering required, preferably with an emphasis on finance
• A professional finance certification (CFA or equivalent)
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV with the subject line “Officer, Investment Analysis” to:
Closing Date: 18 November, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted