Office and Sales Manager at IWG PLC
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: IWG PLC
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
where businesses are very quickly shifting to a hybrid work IWG are pioneering the workspaces of tomorrow to meet the demand. We operate in over 120 countries providing workspace solutions to meet any requirement.
Innovation, drive and passion mean we’re a company that is always growing and adapting to what the world needs. A place for people who don’t want to stay in their comfort zone; for people who push forward and who give 100% to make things happen.
Drive, Energy, Ambition, Ideas… What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the centre operations and commercial performance. Our buildings may be beautiful, and the tech may be top-notch, but it’s people like you who really complete the experience. If you join us as a Community Manager, you’ll lead the team within your centre and as a collective, you’ll rally together to create total customer satisfaction, which means they happily return time and time again.
What You’ll Need…
Customer service – As customer service is the name of the game, you should have a background in the service industry where you’ve managed a diverse mix of people and customers. We offer lots a comprehensive induction and lots of training so we will happily consider people from a range of backgrounds and industries, such as Retail, Hospitality the creative arts, anywhere the customer is at the heart of the business.
Leadership – You’ll lead a small team of between 1-5 people (depending on the size of the centre) so should have previous management experience. Leadership at IWG means inspiring, caring and nurturing to ensure your people feel motivated to deliver world class customer service, every single day.
Tech – We use a variety of systems and tech in our centres, so you’ll need to have a good command of basic IT packages such as MS Office, we will teach you the rest.
Problem Solving – No two days will be the same and each one will throw up interesting twists and turns, with hurdles to overcome. Problem solving is really important and you’ll be thinking on your feet, ensuring things always run smoothly.
Sales – As the face of the IWG brand you will be best placed to showcase our amazing spaces. You’ll be taking new enquiries, touring customers around your centre and closing the deal!
- Matric certificate.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field may be advantageous.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software, including microsoft office.
- Sales experience is a must.
- Previous management experience to lead a small team.
- Ability to handle customer complaints.
- Proven track record in ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ability to collect outstanding payments from customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- A professional phone presence.
What’s in it for you?
- You get to work in an amazing office building with great facilities
- A structured, comprehensive induction and ongoing training to help you settle into your new role and grow your career
- Lots of variety and new challenges – no two days are the same
- An opportunity to run a centre as if it was your own
- Dynamic working environments, with committed teams to build great relationships with
- Generous benefits and salary
- Sales & KPI led bonus & incentives
- We are a truly global business with 3,400 locations in 120 countries. This means we can offer continual development and opportunities for progression including international mobility.
- A truly diverse and inclusive workforce
- Work/Life balance – standard business hours (Monday to Friday)
- A full time, permanent job that you can rely on
Go far and world-wide…
As you would expect from a global market leader, we operate within a fast-paced environment and no two days are the same. It suits people who are hungry to learn and advance their careers. If you’re ambitious to achieve, then you will.
Candidates with a strong customer focus will thrive in our environment and we welcome applications from any sector or background.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 11th April. 2022