Office Manager at Hechtech Audio Productions
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Hechtech Audio Productions
- Location: Ghana
- State: Osu
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Do you have the knowledge, experience and ability to manage the day-to-day business of a small organization that has several types of revenue streams? You need to be trained in MS Excel and accounting and your written English must be excellent. You also need basic IT skills as well as marketing and interpersonal skills. You will be interacting with people from around the world while supervising, coordinating, and motivating local staff, so you will also need to speak Twi and Ga.
- Payroll, invoicing, tax-related issues
- Develop and maintain databases, filing systems, expense reports, etc.
- Organize, schedule and track meetings and appointments,
- Organize and set up workshops, concerts, and public events.
- Keep track of the bookings of house guests
- Marketing — develop strategies and implement them.
- Assist in preparing business research reports.
- Organize the office, with supplies, etc.
- Track and organize audio equipment, ensuring it is stored properly and working.
- Welcome visitors.
- Answer phone queries.
- Recruit new staff and find good tradesmen and technicians.
- Identify, report and solve all problems.
- Be ready to jump in whenever and wherever you are needed
You will be working for me, a crusty old journalist based in and around Africa for more than 20 years. I settled in Accra to produce radio documentary series. though for the moment we mostly work in the risk industry, producing research on companies and individuals. We are located at Hechtech House in Osu where we have an office, guest rooms, and an event space.
Salary starts at 1500 cedis a month, with bonuses and raises as you begin to prove your worth.
Method of ApplicationTo apply, send a CV and short cover letter to [email protected]
If your application is strong you will be tested