Office Cleaner at International Republican Institute (IRI)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: International Republican Institute (IRI)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Every employee of IRI is responsible for carrying out the Mission of IRI and demonstrating the Core Values in their day-to-day operations. The Core Values, which are IRI’s foundational building blocks include:
Excellence: We believe in quality results delivered by investing in people. Freedom: We believe in exploration and experimentation to be agile and responsive. Respect: We believe in trust, empathy and empowering people. Teamwork: We believe in diversity, inclusion and the power of global collaboration. Transparency: We believe in open communication and clear decision-making. Accountability: We believe in personal responsibility as the foundation of success.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobby, restrooms, corridors, and other work areas
- Empty wastebaskets and transport trash and waste to disposal area
- Sweep, scrub, wax and/or polish floors using brooms and mops
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment
- Disinfect office regularly and thoroughly
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items
- Clean kitchen and wash dishes, cooking utensils, and silverware
- Report any broken items, accidents or injuries promptly to the designated Program Team Member and/or Field Accountant.
- Report any security or safety violations promptly to the RPD.
- Regularly take stock of office supplies and prepare a list of office supplies that need to be purchased
- Support event set up for any in-office meetings and events
- Regularly replenish disinfectant supplies so that they are available for staff
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Past experience performing in similar roles
- Able to carry out limited, unsupervised tasks.
- Strong organizational skills, execution of tasks, and attention to detail required
- Ability to reach, bend, kneel, and lift heavy objects when needed
- Ability to support the implementation of administrative operations
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th December, 2023