Office Administrator at iPay
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: iPay
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
Objectives of this Role
· Ensure general management of the office, overseeing operational efficiency, effective communications, and other types of strategic and tactical planning
· Maintain facilities management, including space planning/design, vendor contracts and relations, and facilitation of all office functions and services
· Act as primary liaison between the company, staff, and office building management, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests
· Oversee and achieve organizational goals while maintaining an efficient, productive, and positively cultured office and employee experience.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Warmly greet visitors to our facility; answer and direct phone calls promptly, fielding solicitors/cold sales calls; and maintain office efficiency arranging necessary repairs.
· Perform a variety of administrative duties, such as generating and distributing memos, letters, spreadsheets, forms, and faxes; and sorting and distributing incoming mail.
· Assist with billing by preparing and sending invoices; maintain client databases; track accounts; oversee the invoice workflow, and assist in copying and distributing production orders and other internal documents as requested.
· Update spreadsheets used by accounting, production, and field services as requested.
· Schedule and track meetings and appointments, and book flights and travel arrangements.
Skills and Qualifications
· Proven administrative experience
· Superb written and verbal communication skills
· Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
· Solid interpersonal skills
· High school diploma or equivalent
· College degree
· Previous success in office management
· Experience managing budgets and expenses
· Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
· Comfortable handling confidential information
· Ability to adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner