Network Administrator II (Assistant Registrar II) at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana - WAEC Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Information Communication Technology Division:
- Establishing network specification
- Evaluating network performance
- Maintaining network performance
- Securing network by developing network access
- Preparing users by developing network access
- Upgrading network.
Applicants should possess:
(a) First Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study from a recognized University (Minimum, Second Class Lower). Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
(b) A minimum of WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate or their equivalents with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics, at ONE (1) sitting.
WASSCE/GCE “O” Level Examination Certificate with credits in six subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than TWO (2) sittings.
Applicants must have at least three (3) years relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable institution.
- Excellent leadership ability.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and reliability.
- Good organisational and co-ordination skills and be result oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Computer Literacy.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old at the time of applying.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 23rd Jan. 2022