Motor Vehicle Mechanics/Technician at Mantrac
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Mantrac
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Mantrac is Ghana’s sole authorized dealer for Caterpillar Earthmoving, Construction, Power System and Lift Truck Products. In order to advance our position as the market leader, we invite applications from highly motivated and suitably qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanics/Technician holders for employment in the service department of the company as: Motor Vehicle Mechanics/Technician
• Mantrac Ghana Limited Apprenticeship Program is designed to train and develop Workshop Servicemen who are able to meet the very highest Mantrac Ghana Limited and Caterpillar Standards at the leading edge of technology.
• Moreover, This is a challenging role that will require you to work long hours in a “hands on” position under conditions that are sometimes remote and challenging
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must have maximum qualification of Motor Vehicle Technician Part 2 certificate or its equivalent.
• Caterpillar Technician for Africa online course must be completed prior to employment.
• Good written and spoken English would be an advantage..
• Must be willing to work according to needs of the business and be a team player.
• Must be computer literate especially with MS Word, MS Excel, and the internet.
How to Apply For the Job
If this is your challenge, please contact the nearest Mantrac Branch for an application form. Successful candidates will be posted to any of our branches in Ghana.
Contact our branches at the following addresses:
Mantrac Ghana Limited,
P. O. Box AN 5207
Mantrac Ghana Limited, Harper Road,
P. O. Box 3000,
Mantrac Ghana Limited, Cape Coast Road,
P. O. Box 386,
Mantrac Ghana Limited, Bankyim,
P. O. Box 200,
Completed Application Forms with birth certificates attached, must reach the Human Resources Manager not later than two weeks from first publication.
Closing Date: 12 July, 2022