Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at SOS Children’s Villages
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: SOS Children’s Villages
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal candidate should
• Hold a first degree in Statistics, Development Planning, Project Management, Sociology, Economics or Community Development
• Have a minimum of two (2) years of direct experience in executing Monitoring and Evaluation activities for donor-funded programmes.
Experience should include ability in conducting assessments and sur veys, proposal development, programme design, developing key performance indicators, logical frame work, data analysis using industry standard analytical tools, monitoring and evaluation plans.
• Demonstrate familiarity with and understanding of qualitative and quantitative methodologies that incorporate rigorous statistical methods.
• Demonstrated skill in statistical analysis and Management Information Systems
• Have Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite, SPSS, XLSTAT, STATA, NVIVO or other industry recognised statistical and analytical software.
• Strong analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills Possess an understanding of Results-based Management
• Demonstrate ability to write results-based progress reports
• Possess positive and professional approach. Highly organised, able to work independently, use initiative, and keep commitments.
• Be a motivated self-starter with initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm
• Strategic thinker combined with practical can do attitude
• Possess strong supervisory, organisational and time management skills with precision to meet deadines
• Must be knowledgeable in Child Rights and Child Safe Guarding Practices
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O.Box AN 16657
Or email to:
Closing Date: 30 June, 2022