Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Ghana FELTP
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ghana FELTP
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Ghana FELTP serves as the hub for training Advanced level field epidemiologists in Anglophone West African Countries (with the exception of Nigeria) with its residents and alumni involved in preparedness and response phases of the COVID-19 pandemic in the various countries (Ghana, Guinea Bissau, The Gambia, Liberia and Sierra Leone). Using the one health approach, the GFELTP program also trains regional and district level staff of the Ghana Health Service, Veterinary Services Division, Food and Drugs Authority and the Environmental Health Services Division at the FETP-Intermediate and FETP-Frontline levels respectively.
As the COVID-19 outbreak evolves, residents, alumni and faculty of the GFELTP were mobilized and embedded in the national response structures to support development of SOPs and tools, trainings, POE screening of travellers, contact tracing, case management, field supervision, community sensitization, resource mobilization, enhanced surveillance activities and laboratory testing as well as facility management.e
GFELTP is seeking to recruit highly qualified & experienced personnel to support COVID-19 surveillance activities of the Program under the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
- Collaborate with thematic areas and Project Performance Sites in the collection, collation, and analysis of data
- Compilation and submission of monthly reports to the Lead PI and Project Manager on progress made towards meeting project indicator targets
- Oversee implementation of M&E activities ensure that data is of the highest quality
- Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to the Project Investigators
- Ensure that implementation of field activities adhere to CDC and Global fund performance framework evaluation system
- Perform any other tasks as directed by the Co-PIs and M&E Lead.
- Public Health Monitoring & Evaluation, MSc. Epidemiology/ Biostatistics and/ or any other relevant qualifications from an Advanced Field Epidemiology Training Program in Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience at national level or regional level in monitoring and evaluation of health-related programs
- Excellent in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports
- Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software.
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple partners and teams at national and sub national levels.
- Good team player
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership, collaborative, and good listening skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Openness to new ideas and willingness to accept different opinions and feedback
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Patience and sense of humor
- Willingness to travel for extended periods of time within the country, sometimes through rough terrain and weather conditions
Competitive based on qualification and experience
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th Sept. 2021