Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant (Complaints and Feedback Mechanism) at World Food Programme (WFP)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: World Food Programme (WFP)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Under the overall and technical supervision of the Head of Research, Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation (RAME) in Accra, the Monitoring Assistant in-charge of Community Feedback Mechanism/CFM – will be expected to perform the following duties:
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Focal point for Community and Beneficiaries Complaints and Feedback Mechanism with specific roles below:
• Develop and update CFM Standard Operation Procedure (SOP)
• Collect and effectively register complaints and feedback from WFP beneficiaries in order to address grievances of the affected population.
• Managing and provide timely feedback to the complainants by liaising with relevant concerned staff
• Accurately translate a complaint from the original or local languages into written English.
• Effectively manage and respond to complaints from beneficiaries especially where feedback is negative; ability to respond to feedback wisely representing the best interests of WFP and the beneficiary.
• In collaboration with M&E team, produce quarterly analysis & reports on CFM
• Drafting and consolidation of the Accountability to Affected Population
• Participate in stakeholders’ engagement, including the communities and community sensitization
• Focal Point for Corporate database/COMET (Planning data entry, Partnership, Other Outputs and entering of monthly distribution data)
• Undertake monthly remote calling of beneficiaries on the implementation of Social and Behaviour Change Communication (SBCC) and produce quarterly report as well conduct remote calling/monitoring for beneficiaries
• Support RAME team in preparation of payment documents (Purchase Request, Payment Request, Purchase Order Distribution Agreements, Service Order Agreements… etc.) and follow up payment and retirement of payment
• Provide M&E support to Retail Project (sales data)
• Perform other related duties as required.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education: A first degree in Communication studies, Management Studies, computer science, political science or similar.
• Experience: 4 years of professional experience, including at least 2 years of experience in programme and humanitarian sectors; hotline operation and customer care; knowledge of the political, geographic, and administrative structure of the WFP projects
Technical skills: Good knowledge in database management using excel and DK/ONA.
• Appreciable knowledge in remote calling techniques as well as feedback mechanism and processes.
• Good command of systems and methodologies for collecting and processing quantitative and qualitative information.
• Knowledgeable in basic result-based monitoring
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th April. 2022