Modern Trade Executive at GBfoods Africa
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: GBfoods Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,4 billion euros and a team of around 3,300 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Net Sales Target for the assigned modern trade accounts
- Responsible for driving growth of existing products as well as launching of any new product in the assigned modern trade accounts.
- Handle redistribution model of sales to customers
- Establish, maintain & expand customer base in the assigned area of focus.
- Implement sales strategies in the assigned modern trade accounts.
- Communicate category /brand priorities to merchandisers.
- Provide trade information and competition.
- Own the returns and re-imbursement process end to end of the assigned modern trade accounts.
- Totally own the day-to-day activities of Merchandisers in the assigned modern trade accounts
- Payment collection – End to end process.
- Participate in periodic meetings with the sales team to collaborate in the launch of common projects.
- Categorize the customer base, basis prioritization on the lines of customer attractiveness and company strength to aid span of control.
- Generate quarterly business plan with key accounts
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional field Sales experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a sales role in FMCG industry
- Relevant Degree or professional Certificate in Marketing or Sales
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Open mindset, proactiveness, teamwork
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th May, 2023