MIS/IT Officer at GIRSAL LTD
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: GIRSAL LTD
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
GIRSAL LTD is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of MIS/IT Officer.
• The ideal candidate would have qualifications and practical experience in managing and supporting IT systems and networks, with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• The role involves working with the knowledge management team to plan, implement, and manage hardware, software, databases, network, and online platforms, and integrate the company’s management information system.
• Maintain a register and manage troubleshooting, configuration, and maintenance procedures for ICT equipment.
• Manage the company’s local area network.
• Support staff in the use of productivity software, ICT equipment networks, and other systems.
• Organize and conduct periodic training for staff on the use of the company’s systems and productivity tools.
• Liaise with service providers and vendors for the purpose of conveying and/or receiving ICT resources.
• Work with KM team to maintain operational databases and online platforms
• Work with the KM team to collate and analyze data, prepare and present periodic management, and external reports
• Other tasks
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, or related field. A degree in another field is acceptable if the candidate has MIS/ICT training or practical experience.
• Industry training/ certification in network administration, information systems development/management
Skills / Experience
• Practical experience in the installation, configuration and maintenance of software and hardware systems.
• Practical experience in managing networking systems and related security
• Proficient in the administration of Microsoft 365 Suite, particularly Ms Teams/Sharepoint
• Expertise in analyzing data using Excel or other analytics software.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with attention to detail
• Strong training & facilitation skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Web development/programming skills and experience (not required, but could be an advantage)
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 31 August, 2022