MI Lead at Absa Bank
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Absa Bank
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
Develop and maintain relationships with the key stakeholder’s in-country to ensure a holistic view of the reporting of Management Information
Establish and maintain relationships with the leaders of the business, unit heads and their immediate colleagues to develop performance metrics that assist performance management
Provide leadership in coordinating the work of business MI Analysts
Role holder must be able to provide a meaningful narrative of customer behaviour and insights, and predictive/classification models of these trends, behaviours and insights
Analyse the transactional behaviour, profitability, tendencies and trends throughout the life cycle of the clients
Modelling – Develop end-to-end plans and designs of models required to support in-depth customer behavioural analysis and predictions.
Perform data manipulation and analytical techniques to provide analytical insights and recommendations that support decision making to the business as and when required.
Development of sustainable BI solutions to address business needs and identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions and identify development needs to improve and streamline operations.
Networking – Build and maintain relationships within relevant business units by creating an understanding of their requirements and gather feedback.
Liaise with stakeholders and keep them updated on progress of the development of requirements.
Communicates data driven insights to business analyst and/or business stakeholders. Responds timeously and professionally to ad hoc business requests
Time split : 70%
- Design a new perspective model of Customer segments that goes beyond income bands and demographics and speaks more intuitively to customer behaviour, group choices
- Conduct regular Customer Segment deep-dives and financial analyses
- Design, extract/generate and manage performance tables/reporting for frontline colleagues and supervisors
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to work with diverse stakeholders. Capability to explain complex mathematical constructs to non-professionals
Time split: 25%
- To monitor actual business impact of models/insights against target.
- To understand the key drivers of income & cost and develop and report financial and other performance measures required by local management & BA Finance to monitor profitability of major products and of individual functions.
- Providing input and assisting in the preparation and timely submission of MTP, STP and RAF to group.
- Produce periodic reports which will cover all the aspects of the product life cycle including acquisition, portfolio performance, product profitability, credit and collections performance and operational related reports
- To respond to routine and ad hoc information requests.
Time Split :5%
Bachelor’s Degree: BMI – Business Management and Informatics
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th September, 2022