Mechanical Maintenance Technician at Kasapreko Company Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kasapreko Company Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The role of a Mechanical Maintenance Technician involves daily maintenance activities to ensure that the machines in the production plant are running efficiently.
• The job holder must perform all tasks safely, efficiently, and accurately to maintain and improve plant performance in Safety, Quality, and Reliability.
• Responsible for implementing daily activities of maintenance department to ensure efficient operations of the machines.
• Responsible to ensure all the tasks performed by self are performed safely, efficiently, and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality and Reliability.
• Responsible to ensure the lubrication schedule must be completed as per schedule.
• Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods (SQF)that meet regulatory and company requirements. Also, to keep the machine healthy.
• Assist with developing and implementing Preventive Maintenance (PM) program.
• Responsible to ensure whether periodic preventive maintenance has been carried out in all equipments in the factory as per OEM recommendation (daily, weekly, monthly, half yearly and annual) as per preventive maintenance schedule for trouble free operation.
• Ensure personal hygiene and good housekeeping including general cleanliness at the workplace.
• Responsible to attend all the breakdowns related to mechanical.
• Responsible to prepare breakdown report for all the breakdown stops the line more than 20 min.
• Responsible to prepare root cause analysis for all the repeated breakdowns.
• Responsible to write the daily duty logbook without fail.
• Report all the major maintenance activities and spare parts requirements regularly to Maintenance supervisor.
• Mechanically inclined to operate and maintain other machines
Qualification Required & Experience
• Mechanical Engineering Technician Part III or HND/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 3 years relevant experience
• Effective Communication
• MS Office Suite
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12th August, 2023