Mechanic at ROPEAK Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: ROPEAK Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
ROPEAK Limited is a multi-disciplinary Engineering, Construction, and Procurement firm. We are committed to providing integrated and innovative solutions to challenging engineering problems. The company is headquartered inKenyasi,Ahafo Region. ROPEAK Limited is dedicated to providing quality services to our clients. The company seeks to find and give opportunities to dynamic and smart individuals to join our exciting team as a Mechanic.
As a Mechanic, you will beresponsible for maintaining and repairing a variety of construction equipment, vehiclesand ensuring their optimal performance. You will play a crucial role in minimizing downtime, increasing efficiency, and contributing to the overall success of projects.
Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance:
• Perform regular maintenance on construction equipment and vehicles.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical issues to identify and implement effective solutions promptly.
• Conduct routine inspections to identify and address potential problems before they escalate.
Repair and Overhaul:
• Conduct repairs on hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical systems of vehicles and equipment.
• Overhaul engines, transmissions, and other major components to extend the lifespan of vehicles and equipment.
• Collaborate with other maintenance and operational staff to ensure timely and effective repairs.
• Maintain accurate records of vehicle and equipment maintenance and repairs.
• Keep track of spare parts inventory and order replacements as needed.
• Provide regular reports on vehicle and equipment status and maintenance activities.
• Adhere to all safety regulations and guidelines in the performance of duties.
• Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment to ensure compliance with safety standards.
• Coordinate with site managers, operators and drivers, to optimize vehicles and equipment usage.
• Communicate effectively with the maintenance team and provide support when necessary.
Training and Development:
• Stay updated on industry trends and advancements in vehicle and equipment technology.
• Provide training and guidance to equipment operators and vehicular drivers.
Qualification Required & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Vocational training or technical certification in mechanics is preferred.
• Proven experience as a mechanic, preferably for Toyota Vehicles in a construction or similar setting is preferable.
• Knowledge of hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical systems in construction equipment.
• Familiarity with a wide range of construction equipment and vehicles.
• Attention to detail and a commitment to quality workmanship.
• Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and electrical diagrams of Toyota vehicles.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity with safety regulations and procedures in the construction industry.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to lift heavy equipment and work in physically demanding conditions.
License: Valid driver’s license C
Location: Kenyasi – Ahafo Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit an application with RESUME to the address below.
Human Resource Manager
? Human Resource Department
Newmont Ghana Gold Limited – Ahafo
Qualified applicants can send their RESUME to:
[email protected] with the role as the subject.
Closing Date: 29 January, 2024
Please only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
NOTE: To enable Newmont Company to determine that an applicant is a native of its mine impact community, all local-local applicants from the communities must be ENDORSED by the Chief, a nominated Assemblyperson, and the Youth Leader of the applicant’s community, and must be delivered to Newmont Security gate at Plant Site or the Yamfo Office not later than the stated date. Females are encouraged to apply.