Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Senior Technical Advisor at Project HOPE
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Project HOPE
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: International Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Project HOPE is an international NGO of engaged employees and volunteers who work in more than 25 countries, responding to the world’s most pressing global health challenges. Throughout our 60-year legacy, Project HOPE has treated millions of patients and provided more than $3 billion worth of medicines to local health care organizations around the world. We have helped build hundreds of health programs from the ground up and responded to humanitarian crises worldwide.
Code of Conduct
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to treat each other with respect, take affirmative steps to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse and Trafficking in Persons, and to disclose all potential and actual violations of our Code of Conduct, which may include Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption, Discrimination or Harassment. Together we can reinforce a culture of respect, integrity, accountability, and transparency.
Project HOPE seeks a Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party, Maternal, Newborn & Child Health Senior Technical Advisor, Health Care Finance Senior Technical Advisor, and Strategic Information Advisor for a potential USAID/Ghana funded five-year transition award titled Integrated Health Partnership (IHP) aimed at significantly reducing preventable deaths among mothers, newborns, and children in Ghana.
Maternal, Newborn & Child Health Senior Technical Advisor
The MNCH Senior Technical Advisor (STA) will work in close collaboration with the Chief of Party and the project’s technical staff to provide strategic inputs to the project’s MNCH focused activities. S/he will monitor program results and will be responsible for ensuring that the project provides high quality technical services; meets its annual targets; and maximizes positive outcomes.
- Degree in Medicine with specialization in midwifery, pediatrics or obstetrics is required.
- Advanced degree in public health is preferred.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in the implementation and management of complex public health projects in RMNCAH&N.
- Senior level management experience in the design, implementation and managing complex public health projects in developing country contexts with a focus in RMNCAH&N.
- Exceptional communication skills, including presentations, in written and spoken English required.
- Fluency in English and proficiency in at least one of Ghana’s local languages.
All positions will be based in Ghana. Ghanaian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply. All positions are contingent upon award. Due to the large number of inquiries, we receive, only candidates who have met the required experience & qualifications for this position will be considered. No phone calls please.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th Feb, 2024