Master Data Specialist at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: AngloGold Ashanti Jobs in Ghana - Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Master Data Specialist.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The core purpose of this role is to implement and deliver an end to end Enterprise Resource Program (ERP) supportive solution to PM focusing on systems design, user acceptance and enablement to facilitate, support and enhance optimum business processes and decision making. This includes Technical Design / Validation, Data, Training, Change Management and Role design to enable the delivery of the Asset Management Program at all AngloGold Ashanti Africa Sites.
- Review SAP PM system maintenance activities for completion and quality.
- Act as the conduit between the business and the global oneERP System.
- Assist with “troubleshooting” and translate functional business requirements into technical requirements where system changes are required.
- Identify business changes that may impact the system
- Develop master data quality to enable automation of the ERP processes.
- Monitor and assure the compliance to maintenance tactic review and amendment subsequent to incidents.
- Identify gaps where business processes are not effectively supported by the system.
- Escalate user incidents to the appropriate levels of support for resolution.
- Implement the Asset Management Framework relevant to the planning and scheduling team members.
- Monitor and assure planning process i.e.: TM1 HME to inform an accurate budget and short term budgeting process
- Reduce waste and optimize processes to improve asset performance
- Assist in supporting, coaching, and training end-users by extracting and interpreting system reports from ServiceNow
- Fulfil end-user requests for access to the oneERP system, by activating the request in GRC
- Monitor end-user activity and identify trends.
- Mature the skills and utilization of the ERP solution
- Interact with the ServiceNow system as a tool for resolving end-user incidents, or for fulfilling end-user requests
- “Own” end-user incidents and requests throughout the SAP value-chain process – from logging at the service desk to resolution.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in a related position
- Knowledge of SAP PM module
- Commercial acumen relevant to the role
- Demonstrated capability in organizing work, setting priorities and exercising sound independent judgement
- Strong ability to lead and work effectively with people
- Personal credibility with strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- High energy and level of enthusiasm for the work with high performance goals for self and team
- Preparedness to take a well-reasoned stand on matters of importance
- Behaviour consistent with AngloGold Ashanti’s Values
- Mining and Processing acumen relevant to the role
- • Sound understanding of SAP PM modules
- • Sound understanding of AGA Asset Management principles, policies, process etc.
- • Sound understanding of components and key drivers of the mining value chain
- • Sound understanding of Organisational Risk & Change management
- • Good Conflict management skills
- • Good coaching training and problem solving skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date :17th March. 2022