Marketing & PR Manager at Lancaster University Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Lancaster University Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group and will be governed by the laws of Ghana.
TAG’s Overarching Responsibilities
• Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do.
• Treat every member of the team with respect.
• Treat all students, potential students, and parents with the utmost respect and patience, which includes never speaking harshly to them or raising your voice to them.
• If you see something that needs done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you can’t do, then tell someone who can.
• In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
• Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
• We are looking for an experienced, energetic and dynamic professional to lead our Marketing Team as our Head of Marketing.
• The successful candidate will lead the implementation of the University’s marketing strategy and advance the profile, reputation and development of the University through delivery of a wide range of marketing activities and promotional activity.
• He/she will be responsible for all marketing and PR activities of the University/organisation.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The successful candidate will have a Master’s degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, MBA (Marketing option) or a related discipline and have a professional certification in marketing i.e., CIM, CIMA etc. and/or Advertising with at least Six (6) years post-qualification relevant work experience.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest to:
[email protected] and mention MARKETING AND PR MANAGER in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 24 November, 2021