Marketing Manager at Moove Africa
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Moove Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Moove is on a mission to make Africa and other emerging markets more productive and successful by redefining access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About The Role
We are looking for a fast-thinking, people-building, mobility operations expert to join our Marketing team to democratize vehicle ownership in Nigeria. The Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Marketing – Africa and will develop in-market plans for market entry, product awareness, and driver-partner engagements. Our ideal candidate must have considerable experience building, leading, and managing teams at a mid-scale level.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in marketing strategy formulation, forecasting, reporting, as well as a proven track record in developing territories, implementing successful growth strategies, and leading teams. The Marketing Manager will be prepared to be fully accountable for optimizing our marketing strategies as well as preparing forecasts.
In this role, you will dig deep into prioritizing and executing simultaneous marketing projects so as to make the organization more productive. If you’ve got great leadership skills, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for building profitable relationships, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will manage all marketing tasks and deliverables within our marketing team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Marketing expert, who also has deep knowledge and experience in promoting marketing campaigns and generating new business leads.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop specific regional marketing strategies and go-to-market plans to launch new products.
- Build Moove’s brand equity and sustain this progressively as operations scale across the region.
- Ensure operational excellence in executions while managing project teams to drive growth.
- Drive local activations and ensure positive ROI on all brand engagements including showcase events, partnerships, field activities, etc.
- Work closely with the communications specialist, business development team, CRM associate, and other key teams to execute all initiatives.
- Allocate country budget to relevant initiatives and ensure actual spending is in line with the target.
- Act as the regional marketing POC and ensure key stakeholders are adequately informed of initiatives, progress, and reports.
- Utilize data-driven decisions to improve the performance of marketing efforts.
- Model our core values and promote them internally and externally.
What You Will Need For This Position
- A good first degree in a relevant field (Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or related field).
- A minimum of 6 years experience and at least 2 years in a middle management role.
- Experience in the Mobility and Tech industry.
- Start-up Experience.
- Research, Data Analysis, Organization, & Planning skills
- Amazing creativity and communication skills.
- People management and leadership skills
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving.
- Passionate about new technologies and making Africa great.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Increase in Brand Awareness – % Increase in Brand Recognition
- Growth in Brand Equity – % Increase in Brand Recall
- Positive Net Promoter Score – Above 70%
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th Dec. 2021