Marketing Manager at Bolt
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Bolt
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are looking for a talented, hands-on person with marketing experience to grow our brand in Ghana. You will be working closely with our Regional Marketing Manager and the HQ team to acquire new riders, eaters, restaurants, drivers, and couriers.
Please note that this is a full-time permanent employment opportunity.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About The Role
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for ideating and planning local marketing campaigns from fun social media stunts to long-term strategic marketing plans.
We’re looking for someone with a strong ambition to move things forward while being curious to uncover new high-ROI channels to engage thousands of people.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Increase Bolt’s and Bolt Food’s brand visibility in Ghana.
- Define quarterly marketing plans for all relevant business lines.
- Translate high-level business goals into actionable and measurable marketing strategies towards acquisition and retention.
- Oversee social media content calendar for Facebook and Instagram.
- Be responsible for local events and event partnerships to increase brand visibility in Ghana.
- Analyze our advertising activities by helping to uncover best-performing messages and visuals.
- Understand the lifecycle of customers and identify opportunities to drive growth and retention.
- Review and analyze the performance of all local marketing activities.
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with social media strategies and content writing
- Experience with marketing ideation and planning
- Knowing your C-s (CPM, CAC, CPA are part of your vocabulary)
- Proven track record of developing and implementing brand partnerships
- Basic knowledge of design tools like Canva, Figma, Photoshop, etc.
- Outstanding copywriting skills in both English.
- Any knowledge of other local Ghanaian languages is a plus.
- Strong self-starter, get-things-done attitude and good collaboration skills
- Data-driven and customer-centric approach to tracking and analyzing campaign results
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
- Some perks may differ depending on your location.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th October, 2023