Marketing Coordinator at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The overall scope of the Marketing Coordinator is to assist the Marketing Manager or Director of Sales & Marketing to position and promote the hotel and its outlets as the market leader through Marketing activities as well as to ensure compliance with the Kempinski brand
- Provide administrative/secretarial support for the marketing office.
- Coordinate and arrange appointments and schedules.
- Maintain filing system.
- Handle phone calls.
- Handle daily correspondence/financial documents such as purchase order, expenses claims, etc.
- Handle all agencies/vendors invoices and act as point of contact for billing matters.
- Assist Marketing Manager (or Director of Sales & Marketing) in creating and implementing all Marketing activities, including but not limited to;
Creation and print of collateral
Promotions and packages
Maintain hotel listings in online and offline media.
- Handle site inspection.
- Plan, coordinate and implement direct marketing, both on- and offline.
- Maintain guest database for mailings.
- Liaise with F&B department to promote F&B outlets.
- Assist in the creation of the media and marketing plan.
- Conduct competition checks and benchmarking on a regular basis.
- Create office presentations.
- Create, coordinate and maintain give-aways and collateral.
- Upload and maintain picture storage and distribution systems (Picture Park & VFMLeonardo).
- Provide content and images for websites according to CI.
- Ensure content and photography of 3rd party websites is maintained.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Identity guidelines
- Maintain updates of corporate marketing guidelines and inform colleagues.
- ttend marketing relevant meetings.
- Play support role in developing hotel Marketing budget and update budget figure periodically.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments, especially sales, Public Relations and web as well as creative agencies and suppliers.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in the hotel including all activities, promotions, rates of the hotel.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or in Marketing or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a (hotel) marketing department.
- Working Experience in a Luxury brand is an advantage
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Knowledge of Marketing basics
- Knowledge of graphic and print technical terms
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office
- Creative programmes such as photo-shop, indesign etc is a plus
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27 August. 2021