Marketing & Communication Manager at Old Mutual
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Old Mutual
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for the development and supervision of all marketing and communications strategies for the company. This individual will oversee the development of goals, strategies, and implementation plans to execute comprehensive marketing campaigns. The incumbent will promote the creation, enhancement, and development of programs to promote the Old Mutual brand in Ghana. The Marketing and Communications Manager will also oversee the launch and managing of new products, services, and associated brands to meet profitability goals and targets.Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Initiate research, development, and implementation of new marketing initiatives.
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Maximize brand value through the development of ancillary revenue streams and new opportunities.
- Ensure all products, services, and other offerings conform to brand identity; conduct ongoing brand management.
- Work with creative staff and other department heads to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand messages.
- Develop marketing plans within budget requirements.
- Collaborate with all departments to identify internal and external customer needs.
- Communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on similar industry activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Develop, manage, and execute an annual strategic marketing and communications plan for Old Mutual Ghana to span across all communication media (online and offline) and reach appropriate target audiences, based upon specific performance goals.
- Develop, manage, and produce materials to create a cohesive image and message for print and all offline communication vehicles.
- Ensure that all materials are developed and distributed according to an appropriate timeline.
- Oversee the development, management, and maintenance of all online communication vehicles.
- Provide strategic leadership to the marketing group and all other departments of Old Mutual Ghana. Set the yearly agenda for the marketing group and actively manage the department to accomplish its goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree in marketing, business administration, or equivalent.
- 3- 5 years of work experience working with brands.
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate the end-to-end development process while meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
- Analytical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th March, 2023