Market Access Manager at Roche
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Roche
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Roche is seeking a Market Access Manager for the West Africa region for Diagnostics.
You as the successful applicant will drive the development of Health Ecosystems by developing and implementing market and patient access strategies with key internal and external stakeholders to drive optimal access to strategic healthcare solutions in the public and private sectors in the Anglophone West Africa Network. You will support the mid to long-term Healthcare Transformation strategy by supporting the development and implementation of stakeholder engagements, partnerships and other health systems strengthening projects.
Understanding and Developing Health Ecosystems
- Build a deep understanding of the health ecosystems with an emphasis on diagnostics across the focus markets within the territory. This understanding should include health system operating environments, institutional and political landscapes
- Undertake necessary research and analyze current healthcare policies to understand health issues and market trends shaping the future of health ecosystems
- Leverage this knowledge to understand policy priorities and current barriers to access with a focus on drafting the strategy, aligning with the overall long-term organisational strategy and vision annually
- Actively engage and build relationships with political stakeholders and key influencers of health policy agendas at regional and national levels in coordination with the Government Affairs & Access Lead to enable removal of barriers and to bring key disease areas and health topics to the priority agenda, driving sustainable access to Roche innovations for patients
Market Access Management
- Execute an integrated access plan across public and private sectors by analysing the strategies and environments and engaging with key stakeholders and finalising the plan annually
- Build innovative market access solutions by researching global trends, analysing trends in the context of the specific environments, testing solutions, engaging with experts, piloting solutions and managing implementation of successful innovations as required
- Build supporting tools and knowledge resources (e.g. best practice) for the implementation of access and policy agenda at country levels that deliver clear, evidence-based and compelling positions for governments and key influencers including financial aspects (eg pricing, business models), monitoring and evaluation metrics to track momentum for access and lessons learned and communication mechanisms (eg communities of practice)
- Support cross-functional teams within both Diagnostics and Pharma affiliate in activities to minimize gaps/hurdles to access in support of health system strengthening initiatives and public private partnerships. Such projects could include Roche regional programs, (e.g. Global Access Program), One Roche Programs, or local pilot projects for access.
Support Broader Healthcare Transformation Projects
- Work cross-functionally with other members of the Healthcare Transformation Team including Roche Healthcare Consultants, Strategic Program Managers, as well as members of the Medical, Marketing and Sales teams to drive and deliver projects aimed at transforming Healthcare in focus markets
- Participate in the co-creation of Integrated Solutions Plans.
- Participate in the definition and establishment of medium to long-term partnerships (both Private-Private and Public-Private approaches) that drive increased access to Roche’s innovative products and drive broad-based health systems strengthening.
- Participate as implementer within projects defined under the Integrated Solutions Planning process (ISP) where policy and/or access subject matter expertise and experience are needed
- Contribute to the preparation of the department budget by identifying activities and costs, preparing the budget and submitting it annually and as required
- Monitor expenditure by tracking spend against budget allocations, providing input into approval of expenditure, addressing any budget variances and providing feedback as required.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Required Qualification: Bachelors degree in a relevant clinical or science related field.
- Required Experience: 3-8 years experience in Government Affairs or Market/Patient Access. At least 1-2 years experience in the Pharma / Diagnostics industry. Management & Strategy definition experience will be a plus
- Required Knowledge: Healthcare Laws and Regulations, Policy & regulatory Landscapes in LMIC/Africa
- Other requirements: Ability to travel nationally and internationally
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th December, 2023