Manufacturing Engineer – Oilfield Equipment at Baker Hughes
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Baker Hughes
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry leading and commercially innovative.Partner with the bestThis is an exciting time to join us a manufacturing engineer in a pivotal and innovative team setting. You will be responsible for the creation of manufacturing routings and work packets to serve the workshopAs a Manufacturing Engineer – OFE you will be responsible for:
- Understanding engineering Bills of materials, drawings and specifications to interact and liaise with internal and external customers.
- Being able to understand machining, fabrication and Assembly processes of assembly/test operations.
- Creating repair procedures and Weld maps to facilitate refurbishment operations and compile Survey reports and disposition engineering requirements.
- Liaising between workshop personnel and Design Engineers to overcome challenges and providing Bid support to Proposals (ITO) to assist in the preparation of quotes
- Monitoring of manufacturing cycle times ensuring continual improvement and engage in the process improvement.
- Verifying the accuracy of supplier’s invoices and approve the costs, following Baker Hughes policy
- Influencing and implement continuous improvement of processes
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Show solid experience in manufacturing engineering
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field
- Be able to comprehend engineering drawings, specifications, routers, bull of materials, manufacturing procedures manual, basic math (adding, subtracting, multiplying, fractions).
- Be able to influence and negotiate with others and lead small teams.
Work in a way that works for youWe recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Standard working schedule supporting the clients needs
Working with usOur people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th November, 2022