Manager, Retail Experience at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Technology and Platform business
• Multi regulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Public Listed Organization
• Environmental, Social and Governance prioritized
• Regionalization structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Development of a sophisticated client base (especially high value)
• Diverse cultural environment
• Extended workforce management
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required
Strategic Planning & Thinking
• Analyze the organization’s wider environment and draw conclusions about the impact of events and activities; guide the team to create solutions that deliver value in line with the business plans.
• Develops and implements organization wide policy by determining target audience, building coalitions with the appropriate population, and developing a budget.
• Introduces new approaches that may have been tried elsewhere.
• Examines situations from multiple or different perspectives.
• Recognizes points for improvement and uses imagination to solve problems.
• Organizes, classifies, and synthesizes the data into fundamental issues.
• From the information, identifies the most probable causes of the problem.
• Reduces the information down into manageable components.
• Identifies the logical outcomes from analyzing the data collected.
Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
• Maintains the utmost integrity and behaves ethically at all times. Identifies gaps in information and makes informed assumptions in order to take timely action.
• Addresses very complex issues and makes a judgment call on the need for additional analysis or the business necessity to take a timely decision, with the available information.
• Demonstrates basic understanding of different decision models.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree. Affiliation to a Professional body (CIM etc.) is a plus.
• At least 5 years’ experience in Customer Service and People Management with at least 3 years in a supervisory position
• Strong customer service knowledge.
• A working knowledge of all MTN products and services.
• Strong knowledge of sales management.• Strong Financial and business knowledge
• Stakeholder and People management
• Customer relationship and experience management
• Technologically savvy
• Strong digital knowledge
Skills/ Physical competencies:
• Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, take and manage accountability.
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently.
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports.
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, and share knowledge effectively.
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Skill in Resource Management
Must live the MTN Values of
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must Live the MTN Vital Behaviours of.
• Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration and Get it Done
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-SALES-ADTRACK0030 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 22 March, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted