Manager, Proposals at Halliburton
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Halliburton
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Mining Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, leads, directs, develops and aligns the resources of the proposal team to support the sales organization with tender/proposal development and submission.
- Responsible for the development, analysis, and identification of deliverables matrix, proposal supervision, and preparation of technical and cost proposals, contract modifications, and other presentations for the Proposals department of the respective region or sub-business unit.
- Coordinates with other business acquisition personnel and operations in the development of pricing strategies for specific proposals for the purpose of obtaining a competitive advantage.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in business administration, marketing, engineering, or similar discipline and 10 years experience in proposals required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th Jan. 2022