Manager, Innovation & Technology at KPMG Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: KPMG Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The role holder will have hands-on strategic and operational responsibility for all aspects of IT Service including but not limited to Incident management, problem management, release management, change management, Availability and Capacity Management, Configuration Management, Service/ Help Desk/Support Management IT Operations Management, IT Asset Management.
• He/ she will also be responsible for building strong partnerships with various internal and external groups engineering to further strengthen the overall effectiveness and efficiency of IT service delivery, maturing & developing a culture of continuous improvement for IT Service Management and IT Governance:
IT Service Management
• Responsible for service management process implementation, service management metrics and reporting, and improvements to IT Service Management related services
• Define and implement a strategy to drive adoption of service management and operational best practices.
• Develop and drive implementation of the service management tools and monitoring/logging strategy and associated business processes across the organisation.
• Accountable for leading the Change Management, Incident & Request Management processes and leading day-to-day issues including incident resolution, root cause analysis/reporting and problem management.
• Lead process to ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and are published and met by internal andexternal parties (vendors)
• Lead Quarterly the Vendor Business Reviews for technology services
• Develop performance measures and consistently report metrics to IT Services Leadership team.
• Lead continual service improvement and ongoing process maturity through regular reviews of the process and tools, trend analysis and metrics reporting and through regular engagement with stakeholders.
• Provide tactical and strategic recommendations based on ITSM key performance measures.
• Ensure appropriate workflows, policies, standards and processes are embedded to drive enable superlative customer experiences by internal users
• Evolve an environment aligned with COBIT and ITIL
Governance and Controls
• Working closely with colleagues in Risk and Information Security to develop, implement and maintain internal controls over ITSM processes.
• Identify potential areas where existing policies, processes, controls, and tools require change or need to be developed to ensure appropriate governance objectives are met and to support the Enterprise Risk Framework.
• Ability to build relationships across the organisation to understand various client needs.
• Establish relationships within the organisation and work collaboratively across the department.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholder groups simultaneously.
• Ability to escalate when necessary to leadership with clear articulation of impact.
Metrics, Monitoring and Reporting
• Develop relevant scorecard, metrics and dashboards to monitor KPIs.
• Understand and use the metrics constructively as a tool for service improvement, using them positively to drive improved behaviours and performance.
Skills & Competency Requirements
• Expert knowledge of ITIL framework and have managed transformation and ongoing operations of Service Management processes.
• Demonstrated experience in leading process improvement and organisational change initiatives.
• Knowledge of ServiceNow and other tools used in ITSM environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills and a track record of execution.
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
• Polished communication skills with experience presenting at the executive level.
• Ability to communicate credibly and persuasively with the broader organisation and helping overcome the inevitable barriers to behavioural change.
• A “change agent” with proven ability to lead change across an organisation in matters that require a major shift in thought and behaviour.
• Proven ability to build strategic relationship and influence key stakeholders.
• Strong working knowledge of COBIT, Val- IT and ITIL
• Minimum of 9 years of progressive experience in an IT Service Management with at least three (3) years in a lead /managerial role
• Master’s degree in business, computer science, engineering. Is preferred
• Professional qualification in IT, Ideally ITIL Certified, CGEIT or CISA certified
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV with the subject line “Manager, Innovation & Technology” to:
Closing Date: 18 November, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted