Manager HR at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Objective of the Job:
Professionalize Human Resource function by ensuring that various HR related activities and programs like talent acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and remuneration, Organisational Development, Employee Welfare, HR Information Systems, Payroll, Employee/Labour relation and employment laws are implemented.
Area of work/Job Duties
- Manpower planning as per company policy.
- Attracting & Sourcing candidates.
- Liasoning with local recruitment agencies.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
- Designing & Implementing Performance Management system
- Improves Manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems
- Evaluating & implementing potential solutions and coaching and counselling managers and employees
- Collecting and analysing information and recommending courses of action
- Developing & Implementation of rewards & Recognition
- Coordinating & Implementation of employee benefits
- Implementation of retention measures
- Designing & Implementing employee on boarding process
- Stating up committees for solving employee grievances
- Acting as communication link between Management & Employees
- Complying with statutory requirements as per local labour laws
- Conducting exit interviews
Training & Development (Behavioural & Non – Technical)
- Drawing up training plan
- Ensuring Training of all employees as per plan
- Ensuring Everyone is fully trained up and can do their job effectively
- Delivery HR Modules
- Designing & Implementing career path at all levels
- Developing culture of mentoring & Coaching
Compensation, Incentives & Statutory
- Conducting Salary survey and ensure salaries are as per industry standard
- Formulating and implementing performance-based pay system
- Look after complete statutory process
- Maintaining & analysing reports on manpower
- Headcount Report
- Recruitment Report
- Attrition Report
- Employee Engagement Report
Strategic Business Partner/Organisational Development
- Professionalise HR Function
- Development of competent Workforce
- Development of best Place to work environment through employee-oriented culture that emphasizes on high Performance & Continues Development of people
- Day today office affairs, regular administrative work and IT affairs for the company
- Key Skills
Job role includes end to end HR operations, Candidate should be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Required Experience and Qualifications
Required 4 – 6 Years in Similar Experience.
HR from reputed institute.
As per the industry standard and no bar for right candidate
Health Insurance, Bonus & Incentives
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 10th Sept. 2022