Manager, Financial Planning & Treasury at KPMG Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: KPMG Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The role holder will work directly with the Financial Controller on financial analyses related to cash management, debt management, and other business model opportunities with companies operating within the organisation and manage investment activities, manage and limit risk and supervise cash management activities.
• Manage the day-to-day financial operations within the organisation such as payroll management and invoicing
• Prepare the organisation’s budget on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer
• Ensure that the organisation’s expenditure are within the budget
• Manage revenue mobilization from all sources available to the organisation and provide forecasts for future financial decisions
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the organisation should take
• Prepare cash flow financial statements for relevant stakeholders
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of the organisation’s finances is maintained.
• Coordinate the preparation and review of the organisation’s Financial Reports, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
• Analyse and submit reports on all aspects of the monthly financials for the organisation in compliance with Financial Regulations and Legislations
Skills & Competency Requirements
• Good networking, communication/interpersonal skills
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial planning and treasury practice and regulations.
• Well-developed strategic orientation with competitive awareness.
• Excellent knowledge of operational risk management.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent leadership/managerial skills.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Minimum of nine (9) years relevant experience, three (3) of which must be in management role
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in Finance with 5 years post qualification in treasury roles
• Full professional accounting qualification (ICA, ACCA or equivalent)
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV with the subject line “Manager, Financial Planning & Treasury” to:
Closing Date: 18 November, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted