Manager – Finance Support (Fixed Term) at Deloitte
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 345,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Consulting, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services.
As part of our offerings, our team provides recruitment services on behalf of our clients.
About Our Client
A leading Global Client seeks qualified professionals to join their team. The Firm differentiates itself from other call centres. The work culture encourages high performance in delivering distinctive service, and the Rewards and Recognition programs encourage taking initiative.
Are you passionate about leading people and helping them grow through coaching and mentoring? Do you think you have strong leadership qualities and can motivate people? Do you have the customer service attitude who can help develop strong teams like you? Are you one who can develop strong network and relations with Clients, People and Customers? Then, look no further. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Finance Support team if you are a detailed oriented with an inclination to Finance, independent worker with strong customer service and leadership skills.
We are seeking a manager to be responsible for the following:
- Work to define the strategic vision for maintaining a consistent level of service delivery through developing talent and driving efficiency
- Align the business group objectives with the Contact Center Client’s overall objectives
- Assist with career development of coaches and employees
- Maintain and manage relationship with the Contact Center Client’s
- Identify and remove roadblocks that require leadership intervention
- Make hiring decisions and demonstrate a knowledge of employee and labor relations
- Maintain knowledge of the Contact Center of the Client’s industry. Keep up with current technologies, processes and best practices as well as applicable regulatory requirements
- Performance management discussions with Talent
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels for the Firm
- Ability to speak and write English is a must
- Maintain constant awareness of team and individual project deliverables
- Situational Awareness – how is the team performing
- Deep Dive on your Business – How is your business performing?
- Report Dashboard
- KPI Report
- Experience in Stake Holder/Client management
- Ability to manage multiple client’s relationship
- Ability to develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Ability to deliver exceptional service to member firms/stakeholders; maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Ability to speak and write French is an added advantage
- Project Management skills
- Customer Service
- Ability to focus
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th Dec, 2022