Manager, Credit Risk & Analytics – SME’s & HVC at AirtelTigo
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AirtelTigo
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The successful candidate will join as a Manager for Credit Risk & Analytics SME’s & HVC in the Finance Department.
• (S)He will report to the Director for Credit Management and will be responsible for minimizing AirtelTigo’s exposure to all forms of Credit Risks.
• (S)He will also exercise discretion, analytics, and sound judgment in the area of credit control and collections assigned relating to postpaid and hybrid clients with focus on SMEs and HVCs.
• Establish robust mechanisms and proper follow up on total outstanding receivables for clients assigned
• Conduct and determine the credit worthiness and risk profile of an individual or business by analyzing their data and deciding whether to extend them services
• Establish an efficient dunning and litigation process as per business requirements, with proper documentation and filing Postpaid and hybrid clients
• Reviewing service applications and credit references to set credit limits
• Deliver analytical reports and insights on customers assigned in terms of receivables, collection efficiencies, DSO, DTR etc. to give visibility to management for decision making
• Ensure statements of accounts are reconciled and balances confirmed with customers, at a frequency to be agreed with line manager.
• Take active part of regular meetings with Treasury, B2B and Billing Team to ensure proper follow-up on outstanding receivables and agree actions on problem accounts.
• Align Account Receivable processes for AirtelTigo Postpaid clients
• Reporting to the Credit Management Director and other stakeholders on open invoices on a weekly basis with action plans to recover overdue amounts.
• Develop and maintain workflow processes to ensure all credit customers have necessary agreements signed and documented and same strictly adhered to.
• Ensure compliance with AirtelTigo Internal Control practices in all aspects of the job.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related program. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in credit or recovery role.
• Experience in customer service operations is a plus.
• Experience in people management is a plus.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Previous experience of end-to-end credit control and accounts receivable processes
• Integrity and Transparency
• Sound negotiation skills
• Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Writing and Verbal Communication skills
• Numerical and Analytical Skills
• Proactivity and initiative – to introduce ongoing changes to maximize productivity and influence the future.
• Assertive – being tough, when necessary, without fear or favor
• Microsoft Office
• Analytical Skills
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 30 December, 2022
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.