Manager BankTech, Savings & Loans (S&L), Xtratime at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana - MTN Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The Manager BankTech, S&L, Xtratime is responsible for setting the overall product/product line strategy, ensuring timely and robust planning and execution through the product lifecycle, including, gathering, and prioritizing product and customer requirements and finally ensuring the successful deployment of the products in the needed areas. The role is also expected to understand and map customer journeys to pre-empt typical demands.
• Evolution and highly competitive Fintech Industry
• Multi regulated and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Environmental, social and governance prioritized
• Partnerships at the core of business practices
• Increasing demand for Fintech/digital experiences decisions to keep up with customers.
• Performance driven environment
• Global and MTN Group Fintech standards and best practices
• Active media engagement and brand reputation
• Convergence in markets and exploration of non-traditional revenue streams requiring complex interpretation and structuring
• Agile ways of working
• Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of product strategies and propose/offer suggestions for improvements
• Work closely with line Manager to develop and deploy BankTech, S&L and Xtratime product roadmap and management of Bank Push/Pull service in the OpCo and in line with the overall Group strategy, and ensure appropriate prioritization of projects is undertaken
• Conduct extensive market and region research and create realistic user stories for solution optimization
• Customize group provided product design in line with OpCo specific local nuances and take sign-off from higher management
• Benchmark region best practices and conduct extensive research to identify appropriate pricing for products – develop proposals to amend products pricing in line with country level nuances
• Monitor revenue and cost for the product portfolio to maintain profitability as per organization strategy and business plan
• Collaborate with the CVM to develop & analyze loyalty/reward programs
• Research and analyze customer behavior in specific geography to design loyalty rewards, in line with the overarching set of guidelines
• Benchmark best practices in the market, prepare business case and present to senior management
• Manage promotional calendar with third party services to drive sales growth back into the business
• Manage the loyalty program operations (including transactions on rewards to be disbursed)
• Use relevant metrics and measures to monitor existing loyalty & reward programs
• Gather customer feedback on product performance and relay to the Group product teams, in a bid to improve product performance
• Manage day-to-day product operations and establish internal best practices to ensure effective utilization of the products
• Strengthen customer feedback loops, and scale product knowledge within the OpCo
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Banking/finance, Commerce, or a related field.
• A Professional qualification in a related field is a plus.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar position with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
• Experience in Fintech, banking or financial services is preferred
• Successful track record as a senior professional in delivering exceptional Fintech products & services or within the Fintech Payment ecosystem.
• Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets.
• Product design and customization
• Product pricing
• Loyalty rewards and offerings design and disbursement
• Product operations
• Product strategy and roadmap implementation
• Quality of Service
• Product performance
• Financial and commercial acumen
• Wireframe and use case design
• Manages self and be a team player, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and Problem-solving abilities.
• Good business sense
• A positive attitude
• Negotiation skills
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-MML-ADTRACK15 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 11 July, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.