Maintenance Supervisor at TotalEnergies
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: TotalEnergies
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Profil du candidat
- An Engineering degree/HND in mechanical/Electrical with a good technical background.
- Good team Player, organized and a good monitoring ability.
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Responsible to the maintenance Manager for the maintenance of all equipment.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager to draw up preventive and curative maintenance programmes for implementation.
- Control of preventive and curative maintenance programmes.
- Monitors contractor’s stock of spare parts for efficient maintenance programme.
- Supervises and coordinate all maintenance works.
- Prepare monthly maintenance activities report and submit to the Maintenance Manager
- Adhere to and ensure that all maintenance Contractors respect TEMG’s HSEQ requirements (such as Golden Rule, Group Safety Guidelines, ICC and one MAESTRO etc)
- Ensure that all your sites comply with all applicable legal and other (Total Group) requirements – compliance issues.
- Develop an effective programme to monitor contractor performance.
- Organize and participate in monthly maintenance and contractor meetings.
Contexte et environnement
The environment poses challenges in the management of costs of maintenance activities due to frequent increase in the cost of spare parts.
This also poses a problem in the quality of contractors available for use on projects.
The main constraints are:
- Finding reliable contractors and suppliers to undertake repairs/maintenance jobs.
- Minimizing the down time of retail equipment.
- Ensuring equipment at all network stations are in good working condition.
- Ensuring good records are kept of all preventive and curative maintenance carried out of equipment mentioned above.
- Ensuring timely response to reported breakdowns.
- Ensuring effective preventive maintenance of all equipment.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 5th December, 2023