Maintenance Planner at GBfoods
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: GBfoods
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Results / Accountabilities
- Identify and initiate improvements in maintenance works management/performance management.
- Management/Tracking of maintenance work orders to completion and coordination of backlog work.
- Support response to breakdown of machinery and corrective maintenance work and assisting with obtaining required resources.
- Contribute to the maintenance team ensuring efforts are aligned toward achieving team goals.
- Take responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of yourself and others including your own fitness for work (e.g. under the influence of drugs, alcohol and/or fatigue).
- Minimum HND Mechanical or electrical engineering
- Three years hands on experience in similar role
What can you expect from us?
Working for GBfoods will offer you a wide variety of career opportunities that will enable you to utilize your full potential. In addition to local and global developmental opportunities, we provide employees with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan and much more.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, action oriented, problem solver and excellent relationship skills, pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- BSc. Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
- Minimum of 2 years in similar role.
- Ability to manage multi-disciplinary maintenance team
- Able to prepare and maintain engineering budget.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 2nd Jan. 2022