Maintenance Manager at Reputable Hotel
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Hotel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jirapa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are looking for a full-time Maintenance Manager to oversee and lead maintenance procedures and actions in our hotel.
· Supervise all maintenance operations;
· Oversee the budget for maintenance;
· Track expenses;
· Report on progress;
· Implement maintenance procedures;
· Assign schedules;
· Conduct regular inspections of the facilities;
· Manage all repair and installation activities;
· Ensure all departments adhere to safety policies and procedures;
· Oversee equipment stock; and
· Cost and order new supplies when necessary.
Core skills & competencies:
· Excellent understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.;
· High knowledge of facilities machines and equipment;
· Good communication and interpersonal skills;
· Outstanding organizational and leadership skills; and
· Computer literate.
· At least 6 years of experience as maintenance manager or similar role; and
· Excellent grasp of spoken and written English.
· High school diploma or equivalent;
Degree from a vocational school or a BSc/BA or similar in business administration or facility management, will be an advantage.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 28th Jan. 2022