Lubricants Sales Engineer at TotalEnergies
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: TotalEnergies
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A degree holder with BSc in Engineering preferably Mechanical Engineering or Petrochemical with not less than four years Industrial experience in Lubes/ Tribology is suitable for on the job training to become a Lubricants Engineer Activités
- Adhering to the 12 rules, reporting incidence and working in a safe manager.
- Lubricants Reference for General trade business excluding the mines; Garage/OEMs, Manufacturing Industry,
Construction, Agriculture, Logistics/Haulage, Oil& Gas, Power/Energy, Service etc.
- Responsibility for driving lubricant sales and realization of margin target on the General trade front.
- Provide lubricant technical supports for all General trade customers; technical visits, product recommendation,
lube survey, oil analysis, product upgrade, identifying and implementing continuous Improvement Process (CIPs)
- Prospect and sign in ANAC customers.
- Champion the introduction of new products, tools on the channel; Lubrilog, TIG 6, Optimizer etc.
- Prepare offers/ proposal for new prospects with margin analysis.
- Use any digital tool made available; Salsa, e- learning, E- lube etc.
- Schedule visits to GT Clients provide lubrication solutions.
- Prospect and sign on new GT lubricant clients and manage the accounts.
- Provide support to the GT team in their lubricant prospection activities.
- Follow-up on Competitors’ Strategies to feed LSM/LM in adapting appropriate strategy.
- Schedule and conduct regular Lube trainings for GT clients.
- Provide support to the team in the organization of Lubricant Seminar for GT clients.
Contexte et environnement
- There are other significant lube competitors on the Ghanaian market. TOTAL’s market share of32% makes it one of the significant players in Network, Mines, OEMs, Industry, Marine and Distributor segments.
- The main differences between the various brand lies mainly with the differentiation in communication on Product Superiority and Technical support that aids the Marketing Teams in pushing products.
- This position supports the General Trade team in driving lubricant sales and providing technical support.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th October, 2023