Loans Recovery Manager at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The loan recovery unit is responsible for managing bad debt accounts, including delinquent, non-performing, restructuring and write-off loans. This unit is under the direct supervision of the Head of Credit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(1) Credit Risk Management
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the trends of delinquency and/or NPL trends and keep management updated on any deterioration that leads to a significant loss.
- Regularly follow up the process of managing clients in arrears and problem resolving of all branches and provide them with appropriate supportive ideas.
(2) Credit Performance Management
- Take part in staff capacity development of all credit personnel concerning delinquency loan management and solving defaults.
- Ensure that the appropriate actions are taken towards the objectives to fully recover the overdue amounts.
- Travel to branches to investigate the efficiency of delinquency and/or bad debt accounts management for further support or recommend any possible management solution.
- Constantly improve skills and knowledge to cope with the company’s expansion.
(3) Reporting and Others
- Prepare regular reports on the status of collections and call the responsible overdue loan clients to related line supervisors monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Be willing and ready to contribute and assist where needed
- Perform other tasks as required by Head of Credit Dept.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, banking, or business administration
- Being able to communicate well in formal English (writing, speaking, and listening)
Practical Experiences and Skills
- Required 4 – 6 Years in Similar Experience.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills, result-oriented negotiation skills with all levels in various situations and strong problem-solving skills.
- Computer Literacy- MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel.
- Be Honest, Flexible, hardworking, able to work under pressure and willing to travel.
- Be well-organized and a good starter
Emotional and Physical Demands
- Good emotional quotient
- Be self-motivated
- Good willpower
- Be healthy and strong
- Be well-dressed or well-groomed
Salary & Benefits
- As per the industry standard and no bar for the right candidate
- Health Insurance, Bonus & Incentives
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 11th Sept. 2022