Legal Officer at SportyBet
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: SportyBet
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Very attractive
Legal Officer is charged with the responsibility of monitoring all legal affairs within the company. He / She handles both internal and external legal concerns, and ensures that the company remains in compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Negotiate, Draft and execute agreements and contracts on behalf of the company.
- Advice on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals.
- Collaborate with external solicitors to obtain various permits for expatriates.
- Collaborate with Ops Team to resolve and respond to petitions from customers through the Gaming Commission and/or any other regulatory body.
- Collaborate with external solicitors to defend organization’s rights in contract settlements, negotiations and litigation.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Represent the company at Industry Stakeholders meetings and meetings of any other nature.
- Ensure company’s compliance with all relevant laws, regulations or policies.
- Render proper returns and give adequate notification to the Commission as required.
- Maintain cordial relationship between the company and its customers
- Maintain cordial relationship between the company and the Gaming Commission or any other regulatory body.
- Prepare the necessary documents for renewal of licenses.
- Liaise with other Legal Officers within the SportyBet Group spread across various countries and where required provide necessary assistance in the discharge of duties.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- Working location – Any Locations as assigned by the management or supervisor
- Minimum of Bachelor of laws (L.L.B)
- Proven 5+ years cognate experience as Legal officer
- Highly result-oriented, influencing and leadership skills.
- Able to deliver as per set deadlines.
Important Notice: It is with regret that because of the numerous applications we receive, we shall not be able to write personally to applicants who are not shortlisted. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks from the closing date you should presume that on this occasion your application has unsuccessful.
Deadline for submission of Cover Letters and CVs: 25th September, 2021.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 25 Sept. 2021