Lecturers / Professors in Aquatic Botany at University of Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: University of Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
University of Ghana invites applications for suitably qualified persons for the following positions:
2. LECTURER/ SENIOR LECTURER/ ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR / PROFESSOR IN AQUATIC BOTANY
Qualification Required & Experience
The preferred candidate must:
• Have a BSc in Plant Biology/ Botany or a related discipline and a PhD in Aquatic Botany with expertise in Phycology.
• Be able to teach both undergraduate and graduate courses in Plant and Environmental Biology.
• Exhibit capacity to work in a team and promote the development of Aquatic Botany through programme development, grantmanships and innovative research.
• Should not exceed 45 years of age by August 2021.
Notes: Applicants seeking for appointment to the grades of Senior Lecturer, and above should refer to the University of Ghana’s requirement for appointment to these positions.
The salary and conditions of service for the position are similar to what pertains in Ghanaian Public Universities.
How To Apply For The Job
• Applications should include a completed application form for Academic staff positions (UAB FORM 1A) to be downloaded from the University of Ghana website (https://www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd/forms/senior-members)
• The application should include copies of transcripts, academic and/or professional certificates, curriculum vitae, research and teaching statements, names and addresses of at least three referees.
• Interested applicants may submit a complete application package (hardcopy) to:
The College Secretary
CBAS, University of Ghana,
Accra – Ghana
Department of Plant and Environmental Biology
University of Ghana
P. O. Box LG 55
Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 30 September, 2021