Learning & Development Officer at Puma Energy
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Puma Energy
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
To provide efficient support for the required coordinating duties for training programs through Congo with specific focus on implementing Global Training Initiatives, programs and other initiatives.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proactively compile training programs for the year for Congo.
- Engage with the Global Head of Learning & Development to obtain all logistical details for the training programs (external, internal, etc.)
- Deal in a timely manner all Learning & Development queries. Tracks and manages all requests and queries, providing actions and updates to relevant parties. Resolves as many requests as possible on the initial call, reducing the number of calls redirected to the next level of support. Ensure successful and accurate completion of tasks.
- Where necessary follow Procurement process and present Invoices for payment (also follow up on payments or queries)
- Contact Vendors where necessary (to confirm availability for training dates, venue and printing requirements, catering, etc.)
- Carry out all logistical duties for arranging training programs (booking venues, printing material, catering, etc.)
- Upload course and open schedules on Puma Learning System
- Consolidate nominations (book/invite). Thereafter confirm acceptance/declines and finalize attendee list.
- Schedule updates meetings (as required required) and provide feedback on progress on all coordinating duties with Global Head of Learning & Development.
- Post training: obtain signed delegate list from facilitator, completed training evaluation sheets, capture necessary details on Puma Learning System and follow up invoice payment.
- Manage in country training budgets and ensure that training requests are in line with Company requirements and relevant accredited, job-related etc.)
- Continually identifies opportunities for improving processes, business efficiencies and customer service.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 3years’ experience in Learning & Development environment.
- Computer literacy essential – Knowledge of Microsoft Office esp. Excel and Word, essential.
- Strong Learning & Development administration experience and able to work methodically and accurately
- Ability to analyze Learning & Development data effectively
- Able to embrace the changing business environment
- Shows initiative to resolve issues but also to escalate when necessary
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with line management, colleagues and stakeholders
- Basic application in the ability to create innovative solutions to business challenges
- Fluent in English and local language
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
- Time management
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th July, 2023