Learning Advisor at Banyan Global
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Banyan Global
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within five practice areas health, economic growth, gender, youth, and monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting a Learning Advisor for the anticipated USAID/West Africa Economic Growth Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting and Monitoring platform. The Learning Advisor will play a key role in designing, implementing, and monitoring activities to enhance knowledge utilization among USAID/West Africa and its stakeholders to improve strategic and programmatic decision-making in its economic growth programming. The position is full-time, with an anticipated base in Accra, Ghana and contingent on funding.
- Support the implementation, monitoring, and regular review of a Learning Agenda.
- Synthesize M&E data produced by CLAP and other parties in various user-friendly formats to address Mission learning priorities.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor annual regional learning events among USAID/West Africa’s Economic Growth office and implementing partners, other USAID stakeholders, and external stakeholders.
- Conceptualize, facilitate, and otherwise support as needed pause and reflect sessions, internal USAID workshops, and other knowledge sharing activities and events to advance West Africa Economic Growth strategic objectives and learning;
- Develop learning products and tools for USAID/West Africa staff and implementing partners, in line with USAID’s collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) practices;
- Advise USAID/West Africa’s Economic Growth Office on strategies and processes for incorporating CLA throughout the Program Cycle;
- Work with subject matter experts to design and deliver training sessions on topics requested by Mission staff; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
- At least eight years of professional experience supporting organizational learning and development;
- Demonstrated experience designing and delivering activities and products based on CLA principles;
- Working proficiency in French and English; and
- University degree in relevant field, graduate degree preferred.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th October, 2023