Leadership Learning Lead at Nestlé
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Nestlé
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
A day in the life of…
Reporting to the Regional Head of Talent, you will be responsible for the roll-out of the Learning Global and Regional above the market solutions linked to the Market’s MBS and OM
You will also be responsible for
- Defining of Leadership local L&D needs, designing and delivering the agreed local portfolio (in line with the principles of the Learning global strategy). Supporting delivery of the Leadership Capability Building plans with the support of “above the market” Leadership Training portfolio.
- Ensuring the consistency and the alignment of the leadership development (LDV) continuous excellence practices and tools within the Learning and Development strategic framework and principles.
- Training, coaching and assessing people within own Market on the roll-out of Leadership practices, LDV knowledge transfer and implementation of the Nestle’s Continuous Excellence (NCE) Framework.
- Capability building and knowledge transfer of leadership development methodology and practices through training, coaching and assessment activities for the market.
- Designing at market level of the identified local learning solutions and the design of the local adaptations of the regional and global learning portfolio
What will make you successful
- Business acumen – ability to execute the People Development business strategy within the Learning and Development (L&D) portfolio of solutions
- Digital acumen – ability to leverage the opportunities generated by the digital learning technologies
- Good stakeholder management
- Execution and effectiveness capabilities
- Deep knowledge of the L&D strategy and methodologies
- Passion for delivery training and coaching sessions
- High level communication, coaching and facilitation skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th Feb. 2022