Lead Project Consultant at Farrelly & Mitchell Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Farrelly & Mitchell Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Farrelly & Mitchell Business Consultants empowers some of the world’s most ambitious food and agribusiness companies and agencies to make the right decisions. With expert insight, local market intelligence and solid recommendations, we build and implement sustainable strategies that allow our clients to restructure, transform and grow. The company is headquartered in Ireland and has offices in Ghana, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced project manager / senior consultant to conduct a feasibility study for a shea oil processing operation in Ghana.
You will have experience of working in an international management consulting role in Africa and experience of working on and managing public, DFI or multilateral funded projects, within the food and agriculture space, is a key requirement for this role.
The successful candidate will be retained initially to complete the project in hand, with the potential to extend this contract period or move to a permanent position.
- Draft and prepare feasibility studies, business plans, client deliverables etc to the highest international professional standards
- Proactively manage client relationships
- Develop and execute project plans
- Facilitate team and client workshops
- Conduct primary and secondary research
- Maintain accountability with respect to project timeframes, quality standards, and budgets
- Identify and implement process improvements and solutions
- Provide regular status reporting against key deliverables, challenges etc
- Proactively identify and manage risks
- Manage and liaise between project teams in-house as well as external, subject matter expert contract consultants and service providers
- Prior experience working within an international management consulting practice is a must
The ability to think laterally and proactively manage client and other stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrable experience in the writing, preparation and delivery of feasibility studies
- Highly proficient working in MS Word and Power Point applications
- Minimum 7 years proven project management / consulting experience managing end-to-end projects with challenging deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are essential including report writing
- Highly experienced in stakeholder and people management, ability to influence, motivate, lead and coach
- Strong problem solving and organisation skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to articulate complex business and technical situations to a variety of audiences
- Willingness to travel
- The ability to develop good working relationships is critical; and ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading international food and agribusiness management company in a region where we are experiencing significant demand and growth for our services.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date : 18th Jan. 2022