Laboratory In-charge at Tema Oil Terminal
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Tema Oil Terminal
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Purpose of the Role
• Carry out product quality control and laboratory testing the Terminal
• Check and monitor the quality of products such as diesel, gasoline, drawn from storage tanks after receipt to ensure consistency with established specs and specified limits.
• Test and analyze samples of product drawn from vessel before unloading in the terminal.
• Test and analyze samples of product drawn from tank for periodic monitoring or as suggested by Operation In-charge time to time.
• Establish standard testing procedures to ensure products meet quality control standards.
• Schedule laboratory activities related to sampling and testing.
• Maintain proper records of various tests conducted and issue Test Certificate.
• Comply with all relevant quality standards and regulations.
• Ensure the laboratory is equipped with necessary equipment for testing of products.
• Demonstrate proficiency in equipment, machines and facilities used in the laboratory
• Ensure availability of all consumables, instruments required by the Laboratory for testing as well as Operation Team for various Field Test at all time.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
• Masters in Chemistry.
• Five to ten years’ experience in testing of petroleum product.
• Thorough knowledge in various ASTM standards for testing of petroleum product.
• Thorough understanding of product quality control procedure in Terminal.
• Knowledge in ISO is an added advantage.
• Conflict Management.
Method of ApplicationIf you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021