KNK Offshore EHS Lead at Tullow Oil
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Tullow Oil
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint a rotational KNK Offshore EHS Lead in Ghana, this position is on a permanent basis. The individual will provide EHS advise to the FPSO team and lead the implementation of Tullow’s Safety Management System to ensure the operations are conducted safely and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Support the OIM in achieving safety objectives and in the management of safety on the installation.
- Ensure that corporate policies and EHS Management system are implemented and adhered to onboard the KNK FPSO through the provision of expert EHS advice and guidance.
- Provide onboard leadership and guidance in the application of the PTW systems.
- Leads and participates in the FPSO incident investigations.
- Interact with Onshore operations and applicable interface with external regulatory bodies.
- Support the OIM in ensuring adherence with the requirements of the Facility’s Safety Case
- Provide EHS training & coaching as required.
- Plan and arrange training and exercises for FPSO emergency response teams. Participate in Emergency Response exercises and fulfil emergency response role as required, including Emergency Response team debrief and action follow up.
- Ensure that the appointed Offshore EHS Advisors carry out their duties in terms of their job description and liaise with other contractor EHS personnel onboard the KNK.
- Ensure that proper safety induction briefings are conducted for all new personnel.
- Providing expert advice for the safe management (handling and storage) of NORMS and other Radioactive sources/outlet and related activities on the FPSO.
- Experience in an oil and gas offshore operating facility, or equivalent, with experience in an EHS Advisor/Supervisory role.
- Valid (T) BOSIET Certificate.
- Expert in the principles of safety management, hazard identification, risk assessment and control and Safety Cases.
- Must be technically proficient in all areas of process safety and loss prevention.
- Practical experience of offshore regulations and/or industry standards which include; Safety Case Methodology, BSI, NFPA, SOLAS, MARPOL, Oil Spill Response, International Oil and Gas Producers standards (IOGP).
- High level of experience in coaching and training which will be crucial in developing our workforce. (i.e. demonstrable training experience)
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish good working relationships at all organisational levels.
- Demonstrable skills in MS Office.
- Good report writing skills
- Planner, goal setter, service oriented and self-driven.
Education and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in an engineering plus NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety or equivalent.
- Qualified ISO 14001 or ISO 45001 Certified Internal Auditor / Lead Auditing
- Preferable to have previous training/experience in Advanced First Aid/Fire Team/Major Emergency Management.
- Preferable to have previous training/experience in Confined Space Emergency Planning and Management.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
A performance-driven culture that generates results.
A commitment to your personal and professional development.
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8 Jan. 2022