Key Account Manager/Product Specialist at Johnson & Johnson
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Johnson & Johnson
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Overall Purpose Of This Job
The role will be responsible for creating the right environment to achieve market penetration, grow and maintain market access to the portfolio. This professional will be a product specialist for the brands in these treatment areas and must also become an expert on mapping out stakeholders, understanding the patient pathway and ultimately providing solutions to overcome the relevant barriers in the healthcare system that currently limit prescribers and patients from gaining timely and appropriate access to these products.
Key Responsibilities Are
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Produce and develop an insight-driven product plan to deliver a positive trajectory for the portfolio.
- Understand the market environment to identify business opportunities within the complex & changing healthcare structures.
- Create advocates that will assist in peer to peer sharing of clinical experience within both secondary and primary care settings.
- Develop and align brand value propositions with local health economic objectives.
- Advance notification of product(s) and prices to relevant stakeholders.
- Establish and manage Key Opinion Leader relationships.
- Ensure local adaptation of relevant EMEA generated promotional materials prior to launch approved Products.
- Effectively sell the value offering of your product(s) to meet the individual needs of all relevant customers within the local health economy.
- Become the expert in terms of knowledge and practical application in all aspects of the environment, relevant therapy areas, the company and competitor products.
- Manage your customers including payers, prescribers and other decision-makers – typically involving clinicians, psychiatry specialist nurses and pharmacists at all levels.
- Become the oncology / hematology “go-to” account manager for your customers, establishing the top ranked customer feedback against other industry sales professionals.
- Report spontaneous unsolicited AE/PQC & specials situations from ALL sources within 24 hours or the following business day and support where requested in conducting follow ups.
- Accountable for delivering the specific business objectives for Oncology in Ghana as set out in the Business Plan and in the shared CVT/BT Goals and Objectives.
- Act as the external face for marketing and brand communication to local customers and stakeholders.
- Lead the Business Planning process with relevant information and insights for his/her market and priority brands.
- Gather the required market insights and information to contribute to the forecasting exercise for the Oncology line in Ghana.
- Oversee the development and execution of the tactical plan in collaboration with the local Brand Teams.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the brand and marketing performance by tracking Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure launch readiness of the country teams for new products in Ghana.
- Build deep understanding of socio-economic and political factors that could influence the local markets.
- Execute commercial aspects of the tactical plan, ensuring alignment of Ghana with the NEMA commercial approach: Produce customer-facing marketing materials based on materials shared by IBVT, adapting and tailoring them based on specific market conditions.
- Gather customer data in collaboration with sales teams and deploy EMEA segmentation models.
- Propose and manage value projects in collaboration with local brand teams
- Lead the Business Planning process for Oncology.
- Gather inputs from the Brand Team.
- Develop Business Plans and liaise with Therapeutic Area Lead (TAL), for consolidation of NEMA business Plan.
- Lead brand team meetings to:
- Consult with other functions on the progress against goals set in the tactical plan.
- Ensure launch readiness of the designated country for upcoming product launch when applicable.
- Spend at least 70% of time in field, interacting with local stakeholders (e.g. decision makers, KOLs, major hospital directors,) to support the brand positioning and ensure the commercial tactics convey the desired message effectively.
- Ensure tracking of brand and marketing performance in the Ghanaian market:
- Gather the required information using the appropriate tracking tools (e.g. iConnect).
- Routinely report progress against selected KPIs to Brand Teams and TAL and Country Manager.
- Decide on potential remedies if necessary.
- Participate in EMEA Product Manager network where applicable.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. Pharmacy or MSc degree would be preferable.
- Fluency in English.
- At least 4 years Sales – Key Accounts experience.
- Strong effective communication and presentation skills.
- High Proficiency in MS excel and PowerPoint in order to present plans and analyze data.
- Proven track record in a field sale, with a passion for delivering results and quality healthcare solutions.
- Strong key account management and strong executional and monitoring skills.
- Creative and Strategic thinking skills that leads to valuable contributions to the business.
- The ability to handle relevant technical information pertaining to the role.
- Ability of effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for results.
- Ability to identify new opportunities and develop solutions to manage competitor activity.
- Proven business acumen that seeks all opportunities for business growth.
- Proven ability to develop customers at all levels.
- Strong understanding of the changing healthcare environment.
- Experience in Oncology / Hematology or Therapeutic area would be beneficial.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Ghana are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee’s benefits.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 19th March. 2022